You’ve butchered them, burnt their crops, and destroyed their homes.
Now, let the tables turn – BECOME THE PEASANT yourself!
And thus the war cry reverberates once more:
“Take up arms, fellow villagers! The Peasants’ Revolt begins! Again!”
From December 14 to 31, a special limited time event:
- Peasant model available to all players in Free-For-All game mode
- Free peasants’ weapons and armor added temporarily:
- Bucklet, a replacement for the Helmet (by NinthKnight)
- Wagon Wheel Buckler, a replacement for the Buckler (by NinthKnight)
- Sickle, a replacement for the Hunting Knife (by NinthKnight)
- Pitchfork, a replacement for the Short Spear (by NinthKnight)
- Rusty Pitchfork, a replacement for the Fork (by Crush & Zombo Joe)
- Block Knocker, a replacement for the Cudgel (by Oilystool)
- Squire Trainer, a Man-at-Arms set that replaces the Broadsword (by Arsenal)
This year Christmas is coming to peasants too! Santa hats for all.
To participate and unlock the above, you must be a member of the Chivalry Steam Community. After January 1, the special peasants’ items and skin will be revoked.
Get Chivalry for 90% off for one week.
Plus, on Friday December 16 at 4pm ET, face the Torn Banner Studios crew in Chivalry FFA… peasants only!
Peasants’ Revolt 2 original artwork was created by returning artist AngusBurgers.
Grab your pitchforks, peasants!
For full changelist, see the forum.
Discuss this article: